Albert Einstein once said, “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” One of the cleverest minds ever lived on earth perfectly describes Meetinch – smart to choose, easy to use.
Follow these steps to create your first meeting – more productive, effective and enjoyable!
1. Install Meetinch plugin
Install Meetinch plugin from the AppSource or directly from Outlook. To find the plugin in your Outlook account, follow these steps:
- In Outlook Desktop app click Home > Get Add-ins on the ribbon.
- On the Add-Ins for Outlook page, browse for Meetinch and add it to your account.
- Launch the plugin and sign in with your Microsoft 365 account.
2. Create Your First Meeting Request
The key element of a good meeting is a powerful start – sharp meeting agenda a clear objective. So how to create your first meeting request via Meetinch? Here’s how:
- Start creating a meeting as you usually do in your Outlook Desktop app.
- Click on the Meetinch icon on the ribbon.
- Fill in the information about the meeting agenda: meeting objective and meeting agenda items (title of the topic, duration, description (optional) and responsible person).
Here’s a video that shows how simply an effective meeting agenda can be made.
3. Enjoy Your Meeting
Open your meeting agenda via meeting request or app.meetinch.com and start the meeting with one button. This is called “meeting workspace” and here’s where all the magic happens:
- add and assign action items: to-do’s and made decisions,
- vote for proposals,
- track progress and remaining time of every agenda item and meeting overall,
- collaboratively create meeting minutes,
- generate automatic summary email,
- export your individual to-do’s and many lots of more great features to boost every meeting.
Once it’s done, you will start noticing the difference in the meeting’s culture and the affect it has made on your and team’s productivity, along with the project’s progress. Enjoy!
Explore more of Meetinch features in this guide or watch a video below.